Admin Console crash

Assistance with AVG Admin, AVG Internet Security Business Edition, AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition, formally called "Network Editions"

Moderator: Moderators

Admin Console crash

Postby BillG » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:37 am

Newly installed latest version of Admin Console worked when I first installed it but now it crashes upon startup, after the splash screen. Upgraded from previous version but since then I've uninstalled and reinstalled. This is on Windows Small Business Server 2003.

I see this in the Event Viewer:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Application Error
Event Category: (100)
Event ID: 1000
Date: 2/9/2010
Time: 8:28:21 AM
User: N/A
Description:
Faulting application AVG9AdminConsole.exe, version 9.0.0.693, faulting module msvcr80.dll, version 8.0.50727.4053, fault address 0x0000faa3.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat
0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ion Fail
0010: 75 72 65 20 20 41 56 47 ure AVG
0018: 39 41 64 6d 69 6e 43 6f 9AdminCo
0020: 6e 73 6f 6c 65 2e 65 78 nsole.ex
0028: 65 20 39 2e 30 2e 30 2e e 9.0.0.
0030: 36 39 33 20 69 6e 20 6d 693 in m
0038: 73 76 63 72 38 30 2e 64 svcr80.d
0040: 6c 6c 20 38 2e 30 2e 35 ll 8.0.5
0048: 30 37 32 37 2e 34 30 35 0727.405
0050: 33 20 61 74 20 6f 66 66 3 at off
0058: 73 65 74 20 30 30 30 30 set 0000
0060: 66 61 61 33 faa3
BillG
AVG Wannabee

Advertisement

Re: Admin Console crash

Postby andrew » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Have you tried exporting your database and importing it into a reinstall? It's possible that .dll is corrupt. Try that or see if you can find that .dll somewhere elese. Perhaps google or bing? You can even try emailing tech support and asking them if they can send you that file; assuming it's not specific to your current database.

edit: found this: http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-f ... ml?msvcr80
CCNP CCSP CCDP MCSE
andrew
AVG Know-It-All

Christian Problem To Obama's Stance On Gay Marriage

Postby TaylorNedy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:57 am

ABC News offered its affiliates a special report at 3pmET/2pmCT this afternoon with the news President Obama endorsed homosexual marriage in an interview with Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts.

Marriage transcend faith and the current social pageant. It transcends nation, time, tradition. Marriage is prime to civilization. It has a specific meaning, a which means so particular that to vary the which means is to undo the thing. As soon as one says any union is a marriage than there isn't any marriage. Probably rife and lively in threads or fora discussing THAT problem, and rightfully nowhere close to here, but on your put up.

This is additional affirmed within the Sophia of Moshiach, where he states the original man was basically androgynous and that the immortals those who cross although to immorality/KOH haven't any need of gender relations or procreation. It's a advanced theological notion with a simple reply - all are sinners, all will fall drastically wanting perfection, all need to repent and seek forgiveness. Simple Christianity.

I wasn't interested in ANYONE as a baby. Sorry to say this about your friend however his molestation probably occurred before he was attracted to anybody as nicely. Kids get molested... and children that have been going to develop up to be gay anyway get molested too. As a matter of truth since round one in ten individuals are gay I'm assuming that means that one in ten children who are molested have been born gay too.

Romney helps a constitutional modification to ban same-sex marriage. But together with his give attention to the economic system, he has not appeared anxious to have interaction on the problem—and faces a serious decision on whether or not to highlight his opposition to what proponents name marriage equality. Obama spoke about his support for homosexual marriage in deeply personal phrases, saying his younger daughters, Malia and Sasha, have associates whose dad and mom are similar-intercourse couples. Acknowledging that his support for identical-intercourse marriage might rankle spiritual conservatives, Obama mentioned he thinks about his religion partly by the prism of the Golden Rule - treating others the best way you'd want to be treated.

That is definitely not what Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council, which advocates for a Christian organization that advocates for a standard family unit, informed NPR's Liz Halloran. In keeping with the most recent Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, Americans are virtually evenly divided on the difficulty. This coverage shift from the president was also made more dramatic due to yesterday's vote in North Carolina, which changed the structure making all homosexual unions unlawful.

Anyway, I cannot support the murders and torture that this firm is involved in. One other beauty of America is now we have the selection to eat the place we want or don't desire. As a former lover of Chic Fil A food, I will not hand over my money http://mudakobama.ru/obama-gay-truth/ to an organization that pays for camps and organizations that deal with killing, torturing or banning those which are homosexual. I could make a greater hen and healthier hen sandwich at house the place I do know my cash is going to a kinder place.

They were referred to as out for their stances on POLITICS... not on religion. I do not know of one gay person who wants to drive any specific church to marry them... they want GOVERNMENT recognition. Subsequently a church should not be involved in any respect. Truly no it isn't. Many of the founders of the country weren't Christian...Some were deists and a pair really notible ones had been leaning atheistic. Two of the first ten presidents went on to be instrumental in what's now the U.U. church and another of them took a razor blade to the bible.

Arguing with you is pointless and no matter what I say you're going to find a way to come again with something to attempt to make me really feel as though I am not doing my job as a dad or mum. Unless you know me or my kids...you assume an excessive amount of. You've http://mudakobama.ru/obama-gay-activists/ gotten posted damaging responses to half the folks on this thread. I am thinking you come back each day looking to do the identical. Please, don't quit replying! Those of use with out 2039309248234 posts want you right here. Your opinion issues to me, do not let internet bullies win. I appreciate all it's important to say to my topic, even if I don't agree with it.
obama gay vote one-time offer
TaylorNedy
AVG Know-A-Lot

Return to AVG Business Editions and AVG Admin